Monday, November 17, 2008

Tara tagged me!

Tara tagged me, so I will attempt to tell you 7 facts about me!

1. I hate sweet tea. Yes, I live in the south and everyone around me is always guzzling it down, but I can't stand it. I've tried it a million times.

2. I can't go to grave yards. I freak. They creep me out big time. I try to avoid them at all cost, and I don't even like driving by them at night.

3. Agree with Tara on this one... I HATE forwards. They kill my battery and are useless. If God wanted to send me a message he wouldn't do it through a forwarded text.

4. I love babies/children. I would love to have like 5 kids one day, but since the economy is crap, and I don't wanna lose my sanity I'll probably just stick with 2! I love borrowing my friends babies, I love them like they are my own!!

5. I am a senior Nursing Student at Cumberland University. Its been the hardest thing I have ever done and am so thankful I am almost finished. Although, I'd like to go back in about a year to get my masters, probably for Womens Health.

6. I really want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse. My heart is in it one hundred percent and I don't know that I'd be happy working in any other part of a hospital.

7. I hate the commercial on TV that shows the animals that have been abused and it has "Angel" playing in the background. I cry like a baby everytime I see it. It's awful and I have to turn the channel or leave the room. Anyone that would abuse an animal would abuse a person.


WOW....that was kinda hard!! LOL.

I'm tagging:

Tiffany Gannon
Kristin Green
Elisha Locke
Leigh Anne Prater

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Totally agree. That commercial is SO sad. it gets me worked up everytime.