Monday, March 2, 2009

Tagged. Again. :)

4 jobs I've had:
1. Babysitting
2. Lifeguard (country club & city pool)
3. Super D Pharmacy
4. Friendship Home Health

4 movies watched over and over:
1. 27 Dresses
2. Walk the Line
3. The Notebook
4. Sweet Home Alabama

4 places I've lived:
1. I haven't lived 4 different places!!! :)
2. ....
3......
4. .....

4 shows I watch:
1. One Tree Hill
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Jon & Kate plus 8
4. Little People Big World


4 places I've been:
1. Walt Disney World
2. Panama City
3. Gulf Shores
4. Destin

4 people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Tara
2. My dad
3. Different People about school
4. My mom


4 favorite things/places to eat:
1. Mexican
2. Cheddars
3. Olive Garden
4. Cracker Barrell

4 places I'd rather be:
1. Florida
2. Hawaii
3. The Bahamas
4. Cancun

4 things I look forward to this year:
1. GRADUATING RN SCHOOL IN MAY!!!! :)
2. My wedding in October
3. Getting established in my career
4. Going on a cruise

I Tag... Anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Cole that Mrs.Cantrells sister is trying 2 reach him for mowing...Melody Hyder 815-2530 or 6070307 she cant find his number Thanks!!