Monday, July 20, 2009

Because I've been tagged numerous time!! Here it is::

A-Age: 22

B-Bed Size: QUEEN

C-Chore I dislike the most: ALL OF THEM!!!

D-Dogs name: outside- Boxers- Rocky & Mollie. Inside- Lilo and Lilly

E-Essential start of my day begins with: Turning the alarm off.

F-Favorite Color: PINK

G-Gold or Silver: SILVER, WHITE GOLD

H-Height: 5'6 ISH

I-Instrument I play: NONE

J-Job Title: RN

K-Kids: JUST FURRY ONES!!! :)

L-Living Arrangements: IN A HOUSE.

M-Mom's Name: CINDY

N-Nicknames: HAI-HAI, DARLIN', HAILEY-RAE

O-Over Night Hospital Stay other than child birth: WRECK. (NO CHILDBIRTH HERE)

P-Pet Peeve: SELFISHNESS, PEOPLE TREATING LIFE AS A COMPETITION.

Q-Quote from movie: FROM WALK THE LINE- Jerry Lee Lewis: We're all going to hell for the songs we sing!
June Carter: And what about me, Jerry Lee; am I going to hell too?
Jerry Lee Lewis: No, June, you're beautiful.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA-
Earl Smooter: You can't ride two horses with one ass, sugarbean

JAKE- HONEY JUST CAUSE I TALK SLOW DOESN'T MEAN I'M STUPID.

R-Right or Left handed: RIGHT

S-Siblings: ONE SISTER.

T-Time I Wake Up: IF I HAVE TO WORK- 4:30. IF NOT- WHENEVER

U-Underwear: YEP

V-Veggies I dislike: BRUSSEL SPROUTS (AGREE)

W-What make me run late: COLE.. HE'S ALWAYS READY UNTIL WE'RE SUPPOSED TO LEAVE THEN ITS I GOTTA DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS.

X-X Rays: ALL KINDS. AND CT'S AND MRI'S

Y-Yummy Foods I Make: CHICKEN CASSEROLE, CHICKEN FETTUCCINE ALFREDO, HASH BROWN CASSEROLE, RED VELVET CAKE. CINNAMON ROLL CAKE

Z-Zoo Animals: GIRAFFE'S (THEIR NECKS AMAZE ME!)


Now I tag 3 of my friends: I TAG WHOEVER IS READING THIS WHO HASN'T ALREADY DONE THIS QUIZ IN THE PAST 3 MONTHS :o)

No comments: