Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blogspot Drama

My wonderful friend Tara recently posted about all the drama that goes on with Blogspot.. When I have time I like to read through blog's to see what people have been up to, some people I know, some I do not; I just like seeing how talented people are with cooking, crafting, photographing, etc. It is sad to me that nearly every week someone is being attacked by someone else about how they 'stole' their idea. It's ridiculous & childish. Many people are talented, which means many people can create things. Walgreen's didn't sue Rite Aid for moving to the same town and setting up a pharmacy, ya know?! With that being said, I borrowed some of Tara's blog post. It describes exactly why I have a blog and says a bit more about how much drama goes on with blogspot.

A piece from Tara's post::

There is SO MUCH controversy (D.R.A.M.A) when it comes to who creates, designs, cooks, bakes, sews, etc.. on blog spot. However, I'm just here to ramble on about my day and my experiences with a new chapter in my life. I'm not into the "who stole what idea". Even though I am an opinionated person, I think I'd be a better person to not throw my 2 cents in where it doesn't belong.

If I leave a comment stating that I like something, I'm not opening a door for anyone to fill me in on how the idea was brought about nor am I opening a door for you to use my page as your "outlet" for frustration. My blog is not about your drama- It's about mine :)


Anyway, to read the whole post click on her link under my "links" heading. Tara is such an inspiration to me and her blog is so uplifting. You'll fall in love with it too, I promise. Hope everyone has a wonderful "drama free" weekend.

Love ya'll- Hailey

I found 2 quotes that fit this topic perfectly.
"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you." - Wally Amos

" The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence" - Robert J. Shiller

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE the quotes and Love you! You are such an inspiration to me and I cherish our friendship. I love knowing that when it comes to you, it's a complete "Drama-free Zone". (I also love how we are ALWAYS on the same page)