Thursday, January 8, 2009

How I wish I was back there!!





I hope everyone is having a great start to the New Year. It is so hard to believe we are already in the 2nd week of the new year; time moves so fast these days!

I am so glad the sunshine finally made it appearance! I am so sick of cold, yucky, rainy weather. It's just so depressing...Which is why I posted the pictures of the ocean and the gorgeous sunset that I took in Aug 2008 in Panama City. I wish I was back there where the sun is always shining and it's warm. I am definitely not a cold weather person, I could live on the beach!!

On a different note, as we enjoy the fresh start to the new year there are many people out there who continue to need our prayers, some needing our prayers now more than ever. It saddens me to see what is going on in our world today. Honestly, it's getting rather scary with so many places closing down and so many people losing their jobs. Everyone please remember to pray for those struggling to find jobs and for those out there who are looking for jobs.

PLEASE REMEMBER Andy Dunn and his family in your prayers. This little boy has been through so much and definitely needs our prayers. Also, please pray for his family to have strength. If you wanna read more about Andy's story please click on his link underneath my 'links to love' heading, and feel free to leave a comment on his page. Please pray for all the children living with childhood cancer. It is such a heartbreaking thing these children have to go through dealing with all this. It just breaks my heart.

Also, please continue to pray for those who are serving our country.

Cole and I went to Callie and Dylan's Stephens wedding on Jan 3, when I get the pictures uploaded on my computer I'll post some of them on here!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and weekend. God Bless

Hailey

1 comment:

Ashley said...

good post hailey :)...